Join the Fight Against COVID
Get Your Vaccination Now!
Vaccination given by appointment only. Certain restrictions apply
Who is Eligible?
- Individuals age 65 and older
- Frontline essential workers (corrections officers, first responders, grocery
store workers, daycare providers, K-12 and early education teachers, public
transit, manufacturing, agriculture, and postal workers)
- Continuity of government workers (city officials)
- Staff and residents in settings providing residential congregate care (assisted
living, senior communities)
- Parents, including foster parents, and other primary caregivers of medically
fragile children or adults who live at home but require a level of ongoing
medical care typically provided by a rehabilitation hospital or skilled
Beginning March 29th, eligibility will expand to individuals in Phase 1C, per the City of Chicago’s
- Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please wear short sleeves
to allow for easy access to injection site.
- There is no out-of-pocket cost to the patient. If you have insurance or
Medicare, your insurance will be billed for vaccine administration services.
Safety Guidelines Upon Arrival:
To ensure the safety of our employees and visitors, we are taking the following
COVID-19 safety precautions:
- Enter through the Main Entrance located on Flournoy Avenue
- Wear face covering over nose and mouth
- Sanitize hands upon entry
- Undergo temperature screening
- Adhere to mandatory social distancing guidelines
*Please Note: If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must complete
a 14-day quarantine before coming to receive vaccination and consult to