For more than 70 years, The Loretto Hospital has provided quality health
care to the Austin and surrounding communities. We have been successful
in treating our patients because our doctors truly care about the health
and wellness of people in this community. Our goal is to continue down
this path of service excellence by hiring some of Chicago’s most
reputable and talented physicians to help make access to quality health
care a reality for underserved communities.
Benefits of Practicing at Loretto
When you join The Loretto Hospital’s medical staff, you are joining
a team of medical professionals who are a vital part of this community
and are truly making a difference.
Key advantages of practicing at Loretto include:
- A hospitalist program to assist with the health and wellness of your patients 24/7.
- Doctors receive an additional 10% in payments from Medicare patients.
- Progressive radiology and diagnostic equipment such as a new 64-slice CT
Scanner, nuclear medicine, fluoroscopy x-rays, and digital mammography.
- State-of-the-Art Emergency Department
- Free transportation available to carry patients to and from scheduled Ambulatory
Care Clinic appointments safely and on time.
- Conveniently located right off I-290