Established in 1923, Loretto Hospital serves more than 33,000 patients each year. We provide quality healthcare services including: primary care, geriatric medicine, vision care, behavioral health services, women’s health, podiatric medicine, and dental services. In addition, we are the largest non-governmental employer in the Austin community with more than 600 employees many of whom live in Austin.
Your Hospital of Choice
As a not-for-profit, community-focused health care provider, we offer a unique, patient-centered healthcare delivery system that promotes general wellness and education in the communities we serve. Through our partnerships with physicians, research institutions, area residents and local businesses, we strive daily to be your health care provider of choice.
Loretto Hospital is a not-for-profit community-based organization that partners with its physicians, employees and the communities it serves to provide quality patient-centered care, and promote wellness and education.
- Patient First: Caring for our patients and their families is the most important thing we do.
- Teamwork: We believe that staff must always work toward a common goal with a positive attitude.
- Excellence: We continuously strive for excellence by working to improve our skills, programs and services.
- Respect: We believe that each person we encounter should be valued and treated with dignity, courtesy and respect.
- Integrity: We hold our medical and support staff accountable for their actions and expect them to be honest, ethical and open in all they do.
- Community Involvement: We are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve.