Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
The Loretto Hospital’s Diagnostic Imaging Department provides comprehensive
diagnostic imaging services. Our on-site, board-certified radiologists
and registered technologists work in concert to ensure that all tests
are high quality; read accurately; and, reported in a timely manner. Our
services range from non-invasive to minimally invasive and are performed
using state-of-the-art digital equipment.
Our services include:
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Specialized Women’s Imaging Services
The Loretto Hospital also provides specialized women’s imaging services
to support breast and bone health.
- Breast ultrasound
- Mammography: Full-Field Digital Screening and Diagnostic
- Stereotactic/US guided biopsy
- Bone mineral density/Dexa Scan
- Coming Soon: 3D Tomosynthesis
To find out more about our diagnostic imaging services, or to schedule
an appointment, please call (773) 854-5220.