Our Mission & Core Values
Loretto Hospital is a not-for-profit community based organization that partners with its physicians, employees and the communities it serves to provide quality patient-centered care, and promote wellness and education.
Our Core Values
- Patient First: Caring for our patients and their families is the most important thing we do.
- Teamwork: We believe that staff must always work toward a common goal with a positive attitude.
- Excellence: We continuously strive for excellence by working to improve our skills, programs and services.
- Respect: We believe that each person we encounter should be valued and treated with dignity, courtesy and respect.
- Integrity: We hold our medical and support staff accountable for their actions and expect them to be honest, ethical and open in all they do.
- Community Involvement: We are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve.