Our Commitment to Quality
At The Loretto Hospital, our patients are our #1 priority. We are committed
to providing our patients with the highest quality of patient-centered
care in a safe holistic environment. We have made it our mission to promote
wellness and education to our patients, while adhering to rigorous quality
standards established by all governing healthcare agencies.
That is why The Loretto Hospital will continue to invest in the necessary
resources for continued quality improvements and patient safety. We have
accomplished this by:
- Welcoming our patients and their loved ones to participate in their overall
health care decisions.
- Empowering all team members to address safety concerns.
- Implementing best practices to ensure the highest level of medication safety.
- Preventing hospital-acquired infections, which is a high priority of The
- Preventing falls by managing the underlying “fall risks” of
For questions and concerns about The Loretto Hospital Quality, or about
Quality Reporting, please contact the Director of Quality & Patient
Loretto Hospital adheres to all healthcare privacy regulations, therefore
any information we receive will be used for internal purposes only.