Our Commitment to Quality
At Loretto Hospital, our patients are our #1 priority. We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality of patient-centered care in a safe holistic environment. We have made it our mission to promote wellness and education to our patients, while adhering to rigorous quality standards established by all governing healthcare agencies.
That is why Loretto Hospital will continue to invest in the necessary resources for continued quality improvements and patient safety. We have accomplished this by:
- Welcoming our patients and their loved ones to participate in their overall health care decisions.
- Empowering all team members to address safety concerns.
- Implementing best practices to ensure the highest level of medication safety.
- Preventing hospital-acquired infections, which is a high priority of The Loretto Hospital.
- Preventing falls by managing the underlying “fall risks” of our patients.
For questions and concerns about Loretto Hospital Quality, or about Quality Reporting, please contact the Director of Quality & Patient Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loretto Hospital adheres to all healthcare privacy regulations, therefore any information we receive will be used for internal purposes only.