Patients & Visitors
Information for Guests of The Loretto Hospital in the Austin Community
The Loretto Hospital is committed to providing our patients with the very best care in a nurturing and safe environment, and we know that visitors play a vital role in helping our patients to heal. Whether you are visiting a family member, or one of our patients, all of our guests are very important to us.
Your safety is our number one priority. Therefore, while on campus we have some guidelines for you to adhere to.If you are not feeling well and here to visit your loved one, please do not proceed!
Help Us Protect Our Patients, Families, and Staff.
Mask: A mask is required upon entry.
Hand Hygiene: Gel your hands as soon as you enter the hospital and when entering and exiting patient rooms.
Initial Screening: Temperature will be taken. If no fever, a band/badge/sticker will be provided.
Access: Each patient/guest is required to show a photo ID.
Patient Visit: All patient visitors must present the following:
- Photo ID
While on campus you will be expected to follow the guidelines below:
- You are required to wear a mask over nose and mouth at ALL TIMES in ALL AREAS. Do not remove masks in patient rooms
- Do not remove/move/relocate any furniture.
- Wash your hands as often as possible. Handwashing with soap and water is the most effective way to kill germs. Sanitizer is also available.
- While riding in Hospital elevators, patients are given priority and guests will step off when patients are present.
- We reserve the right to ask about your COVID-19 vaccination status.
- The Hospital may ask you to show Vaccination Card
- To show proof of negative COVID test result taken within the last 72 hours.
Protect Your Loved Ones
ALL VISITORS MUST WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES: IN PATIENT ROOMS AND ALL COMMON AREAS. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE YOUR MASKS WHEN VISITING PATIENTS.
Failure to comply may result in being asked to leave. Compliance to the guidelines is not optional and is to ensure a safe environment for patients, guest, and team members.
The information contained in this section is provided to patients to ensure their stay is comfortable and worry-free. Here you can learn more about financial information, accepted insurance carriers, patient rights, and more. We strive to cater to all of your needs while staying with us. Our administrative procedures are designed for simplicity so you can forget about paperwork and focus on recovering or visiting your loved one.
For more information, please contact our main line at (773) 626-4300.