At Loretto Hospital, your financial circumstances will not affect the care you receive. You may be eligible for financial assistance under the terms and conditions Loretto Hospital offers to qualified patients.
As a non-profit, organization, we’re dedicated to providing care regardless of our patients’ ability to pay. We offer a variety of financial assistance programs to help those who have difficulty paying medical bills.
If you have a need for health care services but lack the means to pay, we encourage you to inquire about our financial assistance programs.
- Click here to view the Patient Financial Services CDM 2018
- Click here to view The Loretto Hospital charges (English)
- Click here to view our Financial Assistance/Charity Care Policy (English)
- Click here to view our Plain Language Summary of Financial Assistance Policy (English)
- Click here to view our Plain Language Summary of Financial Assistance Policy (Espanol)
- Click here to view our Emergency Medical Care Policy (English)
- Click here to view our Patient Financial Assistance Provider Listing (English)
For more information please contact our financial counselors at (773) 854-5880.