Third Party Recruiter Policy
January 1, 2015
Loretto Hospital understands the amount of time and effort that goes into
finding the right candidate. As such, we occasionally work with a very
small group of third-party recruiting agencies. At this time, we are not
seeking assistance from third party recruiters for any of our open positions.
If you would like to be considered when a need arises, you may send a
brief background of your recruiting experience to:
Director of Human Resources
645 South Central Avenue
Chicago, IL 60644
**Emails and phone calls will not be accepted.
- Please note that submitting information about your company, services and/or
products does not qualify you as an approved vendor or guarantee any assignments.
- The Loretto Hospital does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party
recruiters. Any resume submitted to any employee of Loretto Hospital without
having a Loretto Hospital service agreement in place will be considered
unsolicited and property of Loretto Hospital. Loretto Hospital will not
pay a placement or referral fee in these situations.
- All vendors must have a The Loretto Hospital service agreement signed by
the current President/CEO of Loretto Hospital in order to be compensated
for services rendered. Verbal or written commitments from any other member
of the Loretto Hospital staff will not be binding.
- Unless otherwise authorized in writing by the current President/CEO of
The Loretto Hospital, Loretto Hospital will not pay a fee to a third-party
recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity with the
Human Resources department.
- It is the responsibility of all third-party recruiting/supplemental staffing
agencies to know and to comply with this policy.
Request for Proposal for Employment/Labor Legal Services