Outpatient Mental Health
The Outpatient Mental Health Services of Loretto Hospital have been serving the needs of the Austin Community since 1960. The mission of the program is to provide comprehensive behavioral health services to enhance self-esteem and the level of functioning of persons with mental illness. To achieve this goal, we provide treatment that attempts to rely upon the strengths of the individual as well as focus on his/her needs. We collaborate with the health care team seeking to offer a sense of well-being, awareness of emotional support systems and community resources.
- The Outpatient Mental Health Services program provides treatment interventions to persons who experience mild, moderate, and severe mental illness. We have highly skilled Clinical Therapists, Clinical Specialists, and an Advanced Nurse practitioner available to assist with medication management, individual and group therapies.
- In addition, we provide co-occurring treatment for persons having trouble with psychiatric disorders and substance abuse.
- We have after care services for patients who have been discharged from state operated facilities and hospitals designed to help maintain progress, prevent relapse, and further adjustment of the individual back into the community.
- All of our therapy sessions are available through telehealth visits.
- Our Team provides limited case management to assist with housing, finances and medical care, as an organization we coordinate with other agencies/providers in the community.
- Our programs are covered by most insurances including Medicaid and Medicare, and we service individuals 18 years of age and older
We are located at 5120 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, Il 60644
Hours: Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
“I used to think about my mom constantly when she died. It was hard for me to let her go.
With the help of Loretto OPMH, I realized she is in a better place and I’m more at peace.”
- Ronald Jenkins
“I am thankful for the staff at Loretto Hospital Outpatient Mental Health Center. I like and appreciate the service.” - Anonymous
“The anger management group has helped really well; it helped me control my anger.”
- Maurice Winston
“Loretto Outpatient Mental Health is a great facility that will assist, counsel, and mentor it’s patients to a better healthier life.”- Anonymous